pronounced “screen copy“
This application provides display and control of Android devices connected via USB (or over TCP/IP). It does not require any root access. It works on GNU/Linux, Windows and macOS.
It focuses on:
- lightness: native, displays only the device screen
- performance: 30~120fps, depending on the device
- quality: 1920×1080 or above
- low latency: 35~70ms
- low startup time: ~1 second to display the first image
- non-intrusiveness: nothing is left installed on the device
- user benefits: no account, no ads, no internet required
- freedom: free and open source software
Its features include:
- mirroring with device screen off
- copy-paste in both directions
- configurable quality
- device screen as a webcam (V4L2) (Linux-only)
- physical keyboard simulation (HID)
- physical mouse simulation (HID)
- OTG mode
- and more…
The Android device requires at least API 21 (Android 5.0).
Make sure you enabled adb debugging on your device(s).