In the era of social media, you may be inclined to ignore email marketing, considering it fruitless.
- Agile and timely: Email marketing campaigns require shorter lead times — you can get your exact message across instantly.
- Easy to measure:You can easily collect data on your email marketing campaigns and use that data to optimize your marketing strategy.
- Inexpensive: With multiple free and cheap email marketing platforms, you can do digital marketing on a low budget.
- Turns prospects into customers
- Boost sales
When you have an audience of people who are interested in receiving updates from your business, you’ll be able to think differently about how you boost sales throughout the year. This has been especially valuable for a business like Colorado-based Allegria Spa, which communicates with local residents and visitors from around the country.
- Build loyalty: You can share unique resources and helpful tips about your niche to nurture your relationship with your new subscribers and loyal customers.
- Reach people on any device
With nearly two-thirds of all emails being opened on a mobile device, email marketing is one of the best tools that can help a business take advantage of the growing popularity of mobile technology.
- Generate leads
Not everyone who joins your email list will be ready to make a purchase or sign up for a service. Email gives you the opportunity to capture new visitor’s attention and nurture the relationship with helpful and informative content.